African Mango Extract Supplements - 5000 mg - Pure (60 Caps)
Herbal Preparation - High Concentrated Product
The African Mango is a fruit that resembles the mango as we can also find in our supermarkets. But the fruit is not a real mango. He grows on the "Irvingia' tree and only because of its shape and appearance 'wild mango', 'African mango" or "forest-mango.
African Mango diet capsules are incredibly effective at "appetite" and too strong appetite suppressant! Enzymes and fiber fill your stomach with gastric juice and also ensure that your stomach will shrink and you have to force yourself to eat something!
A very good help, so everyone who has a lot of pull in all kinds of fattening snacks!
This fateater is very powerful and has an eight-fold effect on stubborn fat!
Super Nature Products, SNP® African Mango Extract supplements are good to use for:
- Known as the Miracle Weight-loss Supplement!
Contents: 60 capsules
Main ingredient: Per capsule 500 mg of African Mango-extract (Irvingia Gabonensis), ratio 10:1.
Other ingredients: gelatin capsule.
1 capsule is the equivalent of 5000 mg (= 5 g) powder.
* RI = % of reference values for daily intake according to EU no. 1169/2011. (RI = Reference Intake).
100% Manufactured in Europe: Every step entailed in developing SNP® products is done in Europe—clinical research, ingredient sourcing, product development, manufacturing, and packaging—utilizing their advanced technology and keen eye for perfection.
African Mango Extract - 5000 mg - Pure (60 Caps) is good to use for:
- Appetite suppressant
Dosage: 1-2 capsules per day.
Minimum intake: We recommend 2 months, 60 capsules are enough for about 30 days.Cautions:
- Consult your physician before use if you are pregnant, lactating, have a medical condition, or are taking any medication.
- Dietary supplements are no substitute for a varied and balanced diet as well as a healthy lifestyle.
- Store food supplements out of the reach of small children.
- Please keep cool and dry.
- The recommended daily dose should not be exceeded.