Pycnogenol Supplements - 50 mg - Pure (60 V-Caps)
Pycnogenol: Pine trees have traditionally been referred to as pine trees but the bark extract is rich in various types of polyphenols including oligomeric proanthocyanidins (OPCs) and organic acids (including ferulic acid, cinnamic acid and coffee acid). There is already a long tradition in the use of Pycnogenol®. Pink bark extract is said to improve circulation and overall heart health.
Pycnogenol has benefits for heart and artery health. It seems to lower blood pressure and improve blood flow to the legs. Some studies suggest it may also protect against coronary artery disease and blood clots. Pycnogenol supplements provide health benefits for heart and circulatory health and a variety of conditions, including menopause, helps with eye damage caused by diabetes, chronic venous insufficiency, erectile dysfunction, high blood pressure, inflammation, diabetes, and tinnitus (ringing in the ears).
Pycnogenol supplements are good to use for:
Immune support *
- Cell protection *
- Good blood circulation and blood vessels *
- Arthritis *
- Heart and artery health *
- Erectile dysfunction *
- High cholesterol *
- Lower blood pressure *
- Improve blood flow to the legs *
- Memory problems *
- Menopause symptoms *
- Pain during pregnancy *
- Chronic venous insufficiency *
- Swelling *
- Inflammation *
* These health claims made on the basis of plant-based ingredients are being processed by EFSA.
Contents: 60 capsules
Main ingredient: Per capsule 50 mg French maritime pine bark extract (Pinus pinaster, Pycnogenol®).
rice concentrate, vegetarian capsule. Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
* RI = % of reference values for daily intake according to EU no. 1169/2011. (RI = Reference Intake).
100% Manufactured in Europe: Every step entailed in developing SNP® products is done in Europe—clinical research, ingredient sourcing, product development, manufacturing, and packaging—utilizing their advanced technology and keen eye for perfection.
Pycnogenol - 50 mg - Pure (60 V-Caps) is good to use for:
- Cell protection
Good blood circulation and blood vessels
- Heart and artery health
- Erectile dysfunction
- High cholesterol
- Lower blood pressure
- Improve blood flow to the legs
- Memory problems
- Menopause symptoms
- Pain during pregnancy
- Chronic venous insufficiency
Dosage: 1 to 3 capsule (s) with a meal meal. Do not take late in the evening (sleep disorder).
Minimum intake: We recommend 3 months, 60 capsules is enough for about 60 days.Cautions:
- Consult a doctor or therapist if you use blood-thinning medicines.
- Avoid use during pregnancy and lactation.
- Consult your physician before use if you are pregnant, lactating, have a medical condition, or are taking any medication.
- Dietary supplements are no substitute for a varied and balanced diet as well as a healthy lifestyle.
- Store food supplements out of the reach of small children.
- Please keep cool and dry.
- The recommended daily dose should not be exceeded.