Nettle Root Extract Supplements - 4000 mg - Pure (60 Caps)
Nettle Root Extract: Nettle (Urtica dioica) has been a staple in herbal medicine since ancient times. Nettle offers a variety of vitamins, minerals, fatty acids, amino acids, polyphenols and pigments, many of which also act as antioxidants inside your body. It helps to suppress inflammation, which in turn could aid inflammatory conditions, including arthritis, but more research is needed, reduces prostate size and treat symptoms of an enlarged prostate gland in men with BPH, helps to lower blood pressure by allowing your blood vessels to relax and reducing the force of your heart’s contractions and nettle’s other potential health benefits include lessened bleeding, boosted liver health and wound healing.
Netle root is also used for joint ailments, as a diuretic, and as an astringent. Stinging nettle
above ground parts are used along with large amounts of fluids in
so-called “irrigation therapy” for urinary tract infections (UTI),
urinary tract inflammation, and kidney stones (nephrolithiasis).
- Skin rash *
- Spring fatigue *
- Is an excellent diuretic *
- Blood purifying *
- Good for prostate function *
- Gives more energy *
- A good digestion *
- Aid blood sugar control *
- Lower blood pressure *
- Treats hay fever *
- Treats enlarged prostate symptoms *
- Reduces inflammation *
- Provides a wide variety of nutrients *
Contents: 60 capsules
Main ingredient: Per capsule 400 mg nettle root extract (urtica dioca ratio 10: 1).
Is a pure formula with only one ingredient.
Other ingredients: gelatin capsule.
1 capsule is the equivalent of 4000 mg (= 4 g) powder.
* RI = % of reference values for daily intake according to EU no. 1169/2011. (RI = Reference Intake).
100% Manufactured in Europe: Every step entailed in developing SNP® products is done in Europe—clinical research, ingredient sourcing, product development, manufacturing, and packaging—utilizing their advanced technology and keen eye for perfection.
Nettle Root Extract - 4000 mg - Pure (60 Caps) is good to use for:
- Skin rash
Is an excellent diuretic
Good for prostate function
Gives more energy
- A good digestion
- Aid blood sugar control
- Lower blood pressure
- Treats hay fever
- Treats enlarged prostate symptoms
- Reduces inflammation
- Provides a wide variety of nutrients
Dosage: 1 to 2 capsules per day.
Minimum intake: We recommend 3 months, 60 capsules are enough for about 30 days.
Notation: Men need 11 mg and women need 8 mg. A supplement often contains only 1 mg, but that is enough. People who exhaust themselves physically, for example top athletes, may develop a zinc deficiency. Zinc is mainly in the muscles and if the muscles want to recover after physical activity, they use the nearest zinc storage.
- Do not use in case of allergies to plants from the nettle family (Urticaceae).
- Do not use during pregnancy and lactation.
- When used in combination with Diclofenac, the effect can be enhanced.
- Consult your physician before use if you are pregnant, lactating, have a medical condition, or are taking any medication.
- Dietary supplements are no substitute for a varied and balanced diet as well as a healthy lifestyle.
- Store food supplements out of the reach of small children.
- Please keep cool and dry.
- The recommended daily dose should not be exceeded.