Irish Seaweed Supplements - 600 mg - Pure (30 Caps)
Herbal - Mineral Preparation
Irish Seaweed: Seaweed is one of the healthiest and most nutritious super foods with a wide range of vitamins and minerals. While containing a super range of antioxidants that protects your body from cell damage, it also has a good source of omega-3 fats. Helps your thyroid gland to function properly, with its source of iodine and an amino acid called tyrosine. Contains fiber and sugars, which can be used as food sources for the bacteria in your gut. Seaweed helps to reduce your blood sugar levels, consequently reducing your risk of diabetes.
Super Nature Products, SNP® Irish Seaweed supplements are good to use for:
- Is beneficial for the thyroid gland *
- Contributes to normal cognitive function *
- Is very beneficial for digestion, metabolism and circulation *
- Contributes to normal thyroid hormone production and normal thyroid function *
- Necessary if you eat few green vegetables *
- Reduce heart disease risk *
Contents: 30 capsules
Main ingredient: Per capsule 600 mg Irish seaweed extract.
Other ingredients: gelatin capsule.
Is a pure formula with only one ingredient
100% Manufactured in Europe: Every step entailed in developing SNP® products is done in Europe—clinical research, ingredient sourcing, product development, manufacturing, and packaging—utilizing their advanced technology and keen eye for perfection.
Irish Seaweed - 600 mg - Pure (30 Caps) is good to use for:
- Is beneficial for the thyroid gland
Contributes to normal cognitive function
Is very beneficial for digestion, metabolism and circulation
Contributes to normal thyroid hormone production and normal thyroid function
Necessary if you eat few green vegetables
- Reduce heart disease risk
Dosage: 1 to 3 capsules before every meal, with plenty of water.
Minimum intake: We recommend 3 months, 30 capsules is enough for about 15 days.Cautions:
- Consult your physician before use if you are pregnant, lactating, have a medical condition, or are taking any medication.
- Dietary supplements are no substitute for a varied and balanced diet as well as a healthy lifestyle.
- Store food supplements out of the reach of small children.
- Please keep cool and dry.
- The recommended daily dose should not be exceeded.